Please help!!

I'd stick the clothes in the freezer, that works for moth. There are lots of lavaderos like laverap, you take your clothes and collect them the next day, about 15 pesos a bag. It could be something else, I sometimes get those little bites, but we don't have bed bugs although we have a dog. It could just be a flea...

They can't survive heat. Throw everything in a dryer for a couple of cycles on the highest heat possible.

RichardP said:
They can't survive heat. Throw everything in a dryer for a couple of cycles on the highest heat possible.

Won´t that shrink the clothes as well?!

Take all of your clothes to a laverap...there's usually one within a couple of blocks of pretty much everywhere here. They'll charge between 15/22 pesos per load for washing and drying. That should get rid of them. If you only have a few bites, I wouldn't worry about bedbugs...There are tonnes of little insects here. I've been getting bitten since the humidity started a couple of weeks ago and we do not have bb's. Getting a hostel to take responsibility is a lost cause. If your friend lives in an apartment building, they should have an exterminator that comes regularly to spray for cockroaches and other insects. I'd wait until they get back and can mention it to building management or the portero.

Back