Pole Dance And Aeriel Classes In Buenos Aires

isveda

Registered
Hi ladies!

I'm not a professional pole dancer (yet) and I'm studying pole dance Instructor training course currently. Some of my local friends were asking me for classes so it give me some ideas..

Just checking if I start a pole class for beginners (basic spins) to intermediate (climb, invert, mid-pole trick, some simple drops), will anyone be interested in taking? I can teach in both english and chinese.

I've a pole in my apartment. And I'm talking to a studio to see how to do the set up cause I'm thinking to give aeriel silk classes as well... I'm totally addict to silk and maybe trapeze!!!! huf, big project!!

let me know!!! :) And if any pole dancers out there, welcome to my apartment to have a pole jam!!!

Dunno about pole, but there is a large and very professional aerial dance scene here, with several famous studios offering classes.
My friend Brenda Angel, for example-
http://www.danzaerea.com.ar/home.html

I'm searching for a place to take aerial silk classes right now (I'm still pretty much a beginner) & while I've never tried it I would definitely be interested in taking a pole class for the climbing/inversion stuff. Let me know if you get anything started up!

I think Divas Fitness in Nuñez has both! It's women only but I think you might be one.

I think Divas Fitness in Nuñez has both! It's women only but I think you might be one.

Well it's a good thing I am a woman. Just not a diva ;) Thanks for the info, I'll check them out!

Back