Politics Of Water

gpop

Registered
http://www.infobae.c...-derecho-humano

Maybe they're waiting for the celebrities to gift this to the country? Wouldn't be the first time. On the other hand, those who pay the taxes for the service are paying for anyone else who get access illegally. Enjoy. On another hand again... why the hell would I continue to pay for clean water when it's main use is watering the sidewalk :p

PS, and if they don't continue to make it a human right to have access to clean water... then I suppose they have a plan to deal with the dysentery.

So..... let me get this straight,there's carne para todos,pescado para todos,pasta para todos,even vivienda digna para todos......but no water??
There goes to show you when it's time to actually do something where you might be held accountable for,,they come up with some loop and voila they are on the clear....
to recap, this gov does not provide public safety,now does not provide water......really what do we need them for?

Folks this is a real problem in this country. I ask myself what we can actually do as expats? The government doesn't give a crap because people don't vote based on clean water. Which is a shame.

PhillipDT this is not about us. It's about the thousands and even millions of people who do not have access to clean water in this country. The government here refuses to fix this very basic issue, so they just said "it's not a human right, access to clean water". That's so they won't have to reach down in the coffers and can use for all the other unimportant nonsense.

Back