Polo lessons Saturday 24 th!

FerN

Registered
Hi everybody!
This saturday we are playing polo. Meeting point 11 am in San Telmo.
The journey consists in a first part of instruction, and the second playing our own match!! ;)

Sorry if you read another posts already with the same topic, I am not an expert using this forum yet, and the other thread was closed, perhaps was a bit confusing as I quoted, edited, etcc.

Many guys from the community are coming, join us :D spots are limited.

More info: www.poloelite.com

or write me: [email protected]

Many thanks!!!

Fernando

Sounds great, Fernando. We'll see you there, with our horrible horseman/horsewomanship. Looking forward to seeing other people as well.
Jesse

Git on out there folks....youll love it ...but be careful what you say about the horses ...theyre listening like you wont believe...just watch their ears when you talk about em....theyll know who said what about who when you mount up...

Bluesman, are you really a blues man? I mean, like a blues (music) fan. Just courious because I like blues alot but cant find much of it here.

Hi Fernando - count me in for polo too! I'll be the comic relief for the day. :) See you then! Maureen

Come on guys, cheer up, have fun is our goal, become a pro polo player in just one day is quite difficult, isnt it? ;)

Anyway, by sure, you will do in 1 day much more than I did in probably 2 months when I started playing :D

See ya tomorrow!!

Can't wait! Thanks for the tip Bluesman.....I will watch my mouth around our 4-legged friends!

See you all tomorrow!

Back