Polo this weekend

Zackdotcom

Registered
Is anyone going to the finals out in Pilar at Hurlingham?...

I want to but don't really feel like going alone...

Anyone care to join it is Saturday and the forecast is to clear before then...

I'm 35/m want to cab it there then maybe train back.... tickets are going to be pricey but it is the final and they can be bought on sight I have been assured by the country club!

Pm me if you are interested!

you are correct!

yes guess ill go to Hurlingham if no one wants to go saturday

Precios de las entradas de Polo 2010 (en pesos argentinos)

Final

Generales $65

Palcos A/B no Adherente $170

Palcos A/B Adherentes $100

Palco C no Adherentes $250

Palco C Adherentes $150

Las entradas podran adquirirse en el Tortugas Country Club o en las oficinas de Capital, 25 de Mayo 267 3er. piso

You can buy tickets at Tortugas Country Club or in down town office: 25 de Mayo 267 3rd floor.

You can also take the 57 express bus from Plaza Italia, I believe it will drop you right at the gates of Tortugas. It's quite an easy way to travel.

I don't think I'll make it this weekend but def am hoping to see Tortugas.

Off topic - but just went to buy the abono online for the Abierto en Palermo & I'm not having any luck. Anyone know if they're still selling it? I can stop by ticketek in person but was wondering why they don't have it online and if they have already sold out.

Please excuse me if I'm intruding...
I want to go to Tortugas too but need to stay in Baires this weekend so I'll go to the Derby General San Martin jumping competition this Saturday.
It will have the female polo exhibition match in one of the activities besides the jumping competition.
It's near (Palermo) and FREE.
If anyone is interested in going to this, please let me know.

More information is available on batravelguide: http://www.batravelguide.com/2010/10/show-jumping-competion-derby-del.html on

TKM - send me a PM. I'm almost always at the shows and will be at Aleman tomorrow to see some friends and probably will go to the Derby on Saturday as well.

citygirl said:
You can also take the 57 express bus from Plaza Italia, I believe it will drop you right at the gates of Tortugas. It's quite an easy way to travel.

I don't think I'll make it this weekend but def am hoping to see Tortugas.

What are the numbers looking like for the Turtle Country Club's final?

And how far out is it? (How long on the 57?)

-Thanks

palermochica said:
Precios de las entradas de Polo 2010 (en pesos argentinos)

Final

Generales $65

Palcos A/B no Adherente $170

Palcos A/B Adherentes $100

Palco C no Adherentes $250

Palco C Adherentes $150

What does Adherentes mean?

Thanks.

Back