Polo Today in Palermo

Mano Negra

Registered
For those of you who might like to watch a polo match without venturing into the campo, there is a final in the Palermo fields at 2.00pm today.

Entrance is free. Just remember you are a Puesto Viejo supporter!

Vaaaamooos

Not only is entrance FREE!!

These things almost always have complimentary booze afterwards.

Samples of drinks from beautiful ladies squeezed into skin tight stretchy clothes.

Polo makes for a perfect afternoon for the cheto set and those who would like to be cheto.

(I'm currently in NYC, so I can't make it... and there is absolutely NO DOG #### on the sidewalk here!... but that's for about 2,000 other threads.
)

Hi Miles, thanks for post if you do know of any polo going on can you let me know asap, sadly i missed todays polo as have been chasing a parcel around eze airport all day.... Am now very frustrated! Another day of polo and im there....

If you check the association website (aapolo.com) they normally post details. All association finals are held in Palermo and are free entrance, other than the Abierto de Palermo in December. Always plenty going on in Pilar and Canuelas too or you could try playing yourself at Puesto Viejo?

There is suppose to be polo going on this week some sort of international tournament. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday there are suppose to be matches at 1 and 3 in Palermo....Let me know if you want to go, just send me a message as I am going to just go on my own.

flashyashi said:
There is suppose to be polo going on this week some sort of international tournament. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday there are suppose to be matches at 1 and 3 in Palermo....Let me know if you want to go, just send me a message as I am going to just go on my own.

I don't see any matches listed on the site for this week. Are you certain they'll be at the same location? I missed the match today ... bummed:(.

From the website:

el certamen culminará el sábado 7, cuando en la tercera jornada, en los mismos horarios y escenarios se enfrenten Resto del Mundo vs. Brasil y Argentina vs. Chile, respectivamente.
Invitamos a todos los aficionados a que se acerquen a la Catedral de Polo, con entrada libre y gratuita.

So games on saturday at 1 and 3. If people are going let me know -

Back