Poorer than Haiti?

More data manipulation from a neoliberal think tank to create a ridiculous narrative. I guess they got bored with the "Argentina is the next Venezuela" line, now Argentina is Haiti.

More data manipulation from a neoliberal think tank to create a ridiculous narrative. I guess they got bored with the "Argentina is the next Venezuela" line, now Argentina is Haiti.
I dont think that Argentina is comparable with Haiti or Venezuela now. However, the minimum salary IS around 100 usd. Thats a fact. And this is very alarming indeed.

That explains WHY Haitians are not coming in droves to Argentina.
Meanwhile at the Northern Chilean borders thousands of Haitians are entering illegally Coyotes operate to cross on foot the desert..!

Guess any reference against Cuba or Venezuela is generated by the Neo liberalism ?.. Poor Old Milton, never suspected his ideas would be construed as a cover for all sins..!

Back