Pope Annoys Rush Limbaugh, Millions Convert To Catholicism

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
I am not religious, a cowardly agnostic if anything. However, if San Lorenzo's figurehead keeps this up I may convert and move to Vatican City!

http://www.lanacion....o-del-tea-party

Apparently Rush Limbaugh and his unique brand of knuckle draggers believe the Pope to be Marxist.

This is the diametric opposite to a UBA graduate (probably busy chucking bricks at the police in Congreso right now) calling anyone who doesn't bow down before the model a "neo-liberal".

It's highly amusing. I hope San Lorenzo win the league and the the Pope continues to get up the nose of Limbaugh's rabble!

Go on Fran!

I jokingly said to the wife when he as elected that I would be going back to mass and communion shortly as he was a great choice.

If he keeps it up , I will be in Church before the end of the year.

The Bergliogismo has invaded the Government declaringa truce with Clarin an no more amigo-enemigo theory a new page in local politics

I was raised catholic but don't consider myself extremely religious, but I have to say Im really impressed with this pope right now. He's going back to the core of what it's all about and trying to rid himself of all the things Ive hated so much about the church (the greed, overindulgence, self-righteousness, etc).

As someone who leans slightly to the left, I also appreciate that he's essentially called out the politicians who claim to be christian but hate helping the poor, which is basically the main teaching of christianity. I can't say Im going back to church any time soon, but I sure like the direction he's going.

I get a kick out of the news that the Pope draws some food from the table, and walks at night incognito delivering these Crumbs to the Homeless ... :rolleyes: Sell one Michelangelo art piece from the Vatican and give shelter to all the homeless in Rome.... :mad: YES

I get a kick out of the news that the Pope draws some food from the table, and walks at night incognito delivering these Crumbs to the Homeless ... :rolleyes: Sell one Michelangelo art piece from the Vatican and give shelter to all the homeless in Rome.... :mad: YES

baby steps!!! :lol:

Apparently Rush Limbaugh and his unique brand of knuckle draggers believe the Pope to be Marxist.

Instead of meaningless name calling why not quote and refute something Rush actually said?

http://www.rushlimba...come_inequality

And please don't use quotes out of context.

Rush has repeatedly said that he actually admires the Catholic Church.

I know he specifically admired Pope John Paul II, remembering as the Pope who help bring about the downfall of the Marxist dominated Soviet Union.

I share his admiration for John Paul II for the same reason

Cardinal O'Malley archbishop from Boston... said: let the Holy, "See" what are the best practices......

The Holy See will try and help to identify best practices,” he said. “Certainly we hope that the Holy See will be able to model what those best practices are as a way of helping other dioceses and bishops conferences to have a response that is truly adequate and pastoral.”

Read more: Pope Forms Commission to Advise on Sex Abuse | TIME.com http://world.time.com/2013/12/05/pope-forms-commission-to-advise-on-sex-abuse/#ixzz2mcVFNPQs

Back