Postage Stamps

bogador

Registered
Since the post office does not sell stamps, where can I buy them in Buenos Aires?

Any small kiosko or Lottery shop that acts as PO Agency. Has only stamps, no machines

Here every time I pass through the cashier, they push the stamps LoL ..Do you need any stamps today...Like the repetion of defect record.

Since the post office does not sell stamps, where can I buy them in Buenos Aires?

How will you know the amount of stamps to use?

I haven't seen the post office use stamps in years, only labels from a machine when the type of service is determined.

You'll have to deliver the envelope or package to the post office for service.

I was just asked to buy 10 stamps to ship postcards to Italy. And now you are telling me there are no stamps.... ouch!

but know postage here is outregiously $$
$30pesos for a small post card to usa/europe... that's $2.30USD on blue market, almost $3.50USD official rate

Avrenida Santa Fe between Uriburu and Junin 2100 block. closer to Uriburu on the even side of street , two doors down from the corner of Uriburu Cafe. Is a Loteria and Correo Agency, they have no machines they weigh the letters and stick stamps with glue, stamps have no adhesive..!

Avrenida Santa Fe between Uriburu and Junin 2100 block. closer to Uriburu on the even side of street , two doors down from the corner of Uriburu Cafe. Is a Loteria and Correo Agency, they have no machines they weigh the letters and stick stamps with glue, stamps have no adhesive..!

In Italy we still lick stamps. It is actually one of the few fun things left in that hellhole.

I guess if one cant sniff glue, one can always lick it! just a smart ass joke! sorry

Back