Postgraduate study in BsAs - programs in English?

lassie91

Registered
Hi everyone!

I needed some help on courses offered at Universidad de Buenos Aires.

I'm looking at the specialization in Social Economy and Local Development.
Have scourged the website but many links fail to load and/or there isn't enough info.. have also emailed the director but have failed to receive a response yet. SO I was hoping someone on here could help me please.. you shall be rewarded with lots of kindness :D

I was wondering if this program is offered in English?

I have a basic Spanish level and will be taking courses to raise me to an intermediate level but I doubt I will be able to learn an entire program in Spanish.

Any info/tips for foreign students would be appreciated!!

All programs at UBA are in Spanish. The only one I have seen that has some courses in English is the MA in translation.

I have had several dealings with UBA and they generally respond within a week or so. However, if you contacted them in English, you may not get a response.

In case of the entrance into the University of Buenos Aires, even to study some materials, they ask your Spanish level, and need as least Nivel 6 of Language Laboratory of the 25 de mayo street or you have to show the certificate of more than 3 years study in your country, even you need prepare some papers into Spanish off course.

Back