Posting Your Picture To Your Baexpats Forum Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

splaying

Registered
Do you feel people would speak in a more civil tongue if required to show who they are? Would they represent themselves differently? Why do so many people in this group who call themselves adults have to hide behind silly little pictures? I have looked at this site for a long time now - It would be nice to meet more of the people who are on line here but it would be impossible to meet most of them as I would not be able to identify you with the pictures you have decided to post onto this site. I could cite some of the people I know -- these friends post their real pictures. I think there should be a requirement for people to show who they are and not to hide behind a façade. Obviously this is my humble opinion. I am sure some of you will disagree especially the ones with the funny faces. Many of you people are very well educated having listened to many of you through your blog postings. I am very curious the responses which might be generated from my question of identity. Can you just imagine if they allowed you to have those pictures on your Passports? your Identity Cards? your Driver's Licenses? -- perhaps you will say those things are important documents whereas BA Expats is not important yet you spend loads of time on this site to express your opinions. These are strictly my thoughts - I really wonder if we all could change to having this site be more of a family than at war hiding behind a picture of something we are not. I am looking and hoping for change within this group. Thank you for allowing me to express my views. Walter

Are you saying something negative against Dr. Christian Rubilar? Have you met the man in person? Do you understand the great work he has been able to accomplish for people? I do not think sir that I really understand what you are trying to tell me---and why is it you do not post your real picture too?

Do you feel people would speak in a more civil tongue if required to show who they are? Would they represent themselves differently? Why do so many people in this group who call themselves adults have to hide behind silly little pictures? I have looked at this site for a long time now - It would be nice to meet more of the people who are on line here but it would be impossible to meet most of them as I would not be able to identify you with the pictures you have decided to post onto this site. I could cite some of the people I know -- these friends post their real pictures. I think there should be a requirement for people to show who they are and not to hide behind a façade. Obviously this is my humble opinion. I am sure some of you will disagree especially the ones with the funny faces. Many of you people are very well educated having listened to many of you through your blog postings. I am very curious the responses which might be generated from my question of identity. Can you just imagine if they allowed you to have those pictures on your Passports? your Identity Cards? your Driver's Licenses? -- perhaps you will say those things are important documents whereas BA Expats is not important yet you spend loads of time on this site to express your opinions. These are strictly my thoughts - I really wonder if we all could change to having this site be more of a family than at war hiding behind a picture of something we are not. I am looking and hoping for change within this group. Thank you for allowing me to express my views. Walter
personally walter, i prefer you judge me on what I write and not what I look like. but thats just my humble opinion.
and i like my silly little picture. that's why i use it.
nick

Are you saying something negative against Dr. Christian Rubilar? Have you met the man in person? Do you understand the great work he has been able to accomplish for people? I do not think sir that I really understand what you are trying to tell me---and why is it you do not post your real picture too?

Yogur's comment may have been a low blow, but what is this "great work" you are talking about? Dr. Rubilar is an attorney. He provides a service for which he is well compensated. By all accounts (mostly his own) he is competent at what he does. However, he is not a saint, nor a philanthropist.

Jeff your point is well taken. You showed us your picture. I have always enjoyed your responses to other people there are always in a good manner in the way you express yourself.

One should not outwardly criticize an individual unless you really know for fact he has not delivered to his clients or to this forum too. I personally know Dr. Christian Rubilar. I also know of the work he has done for his clients. In business we all need to collect fees otherwise how do we pay our bills. One cannot give away the services for free at all. All my working life I was connected with the New York Stock Exchange. Could I give free trades to all my clients? If I did so how would I feed myself and those who were dependent upon myself too? Think ahead. Do not criticize unless you truly know the facts. Stand up for yourselves and show all of us who you are too. Sorry to ruffle all your feathers as you stand behind your masks but it is time for people to face the world and present their views so everyone knows who they are and what they represent too.

I am not a paranoid person. But with all that I read about how many people are scared of persecution from The K govt. I think I wouldn't be stating my true opinions so freely for fear of the unsolicited consequences if some antagonist could then target and harass me. That's all. But that's everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back