Prefectural Naval Sinks Chinese Fishing Ship (Video)

You can imaging the shock of confidence that this represents for the Chinese community here.

I'm guessing given China's relatively subdued response, they are fully aware the fishing vessel was in the wrong. And it sounds from the reporting that the protocols were followed (attempts to contact crew, lights, hailing the crew, etc) before they fired on it.

Pretty major statement on Argentina's part.

Ejcot: after laying claim to the South China Sea, maybe the Chinese decided to expand a little further to the Southeast.

las Falklands son Chinas!
P8k9gux.jpg

If you sink more boats, they will stop coming.

Argentina has so much coastal line, why do they buy all the sea food from Chile and there are not much fresh sea food around.
I do not see fresh scallops, clams, lobsters, oysters in the city. I think they are around in the ocean but Argies do not know how to eat it. All I see is breaded fish filet in the stores and maybe fresh salmon at good restaurants.
Maybe that's why all the Chinese boats are coming. " if you do not eat it, we will " as Chinese are saying.
And Argentina says: we might take a loan from you and likely to be default on it, that doesn't mean you can take our fish" :)

Argentina has so much coastal line, why do they buy all the sea food from Chile and there are not much fresh sea food around.
I do not see fresh scallops, clams, lobsters, oysters in the city. I think they are around in the ocean but Argies do not know how to eat it. All I see is breaded fish filet in the stores and maybe fresh salmon at good restaurants.
Maybe that's why all the Chinese boats are coming. " if you do not eat it, we will " as Chinese are saying.
And Argentina says: we might take a loan from you and likely to be default on it, that doesn't mean you can take our fish" :)

There may be places where salmon is local, but the two places I go to both sell farm-raised From Chile.

Que vergüenza!

Illegal and over harvesting are the main reasons that the local fishing fleet rarely leaves port anymore in Mar del Plata.

Back