Pregnancy Cravings... Spaghetti-Os!!!

legilber

Registered
Any one know if you can even get these? I've been pretty good thus far with cravings, but I just can't stop thinking about SpaghettiOs!

Yes, I understand its for kids and crappy food, but hey, a girls gotta get some!!

Or even a can of Chef Boyardee Ravioli!

Any luck??

Jumbo had some import stuff the other day like Campbell's tomato soup... maybe they have some spaghettiO's? if not tomato soup plus add you're own overcooked orrecchetti and there you go ;D

Every once in awhile the Disco on Elcano llegando a Cramer has a selection of import products, it can be hit and miss though, same with the Carrefour on Melian and Ugarte or Congreso... they are probably out of your way but I've had luck at both indulging cravings for maple syrup, proper shortbread cookies, Oceanspray etc -- however I haven't been in a long while so couldn't say what selection is.

Thanks!! I'll definitely check this out! Good idea on the tomato soup and pasta. That very well could be the closest I come!

Walmart has a packet soup ,I believe by Knorr, that has a similar taste to Campbells. You need to put the milk yourself of course. It comes in a black envelope .Add the cheapest pasta you can find ;) and it might do the trick

Back