Premium shoe (heel) repair?

Zissou

Registered
Does anyone have a shoe repair place that is able to repair 'premium' (designer) heels?

There are obviously small shops everywhere but for certain heels, I would like someone who definitely would have the ability to put the right type heel 'piece'.

I thought of asking at Juan Perez since they have a lot of designer shoes for sale (second hand) that have probably been repaired... but I would prefer a personal referral! Thanks.

I'm interested to know this also since I have a few Miu Miu and Jimmy Choo that need new leather sole or heel but I won't dare do it anywhere other than the London store which means I'm a few shoes down for now! You could ask a shoe company that sells high quality shoes here to recommend you someone who can work with the heels and the leather soles- doesn't need to be designer but someone you can recognise works with good materials and quality heels- there's a lot of great craftsmen here. Do let me know if you find one that does a good job!! beso

I had a pair of Camper boots resoled at a local shoe repair. The boots that I bought were (sort of) dress boots to be worn with a pair of pants and a sport shirt. The shoemaker replaced the sole with one that makes them look like construction boots. I was really disappointed. In other countries I trusted the shoemaker´s expertise and was always satisfied. I think that the only way you can get quality work done, is to watch the person do the job, regardless of what it is. My mother always said "never assume". I should have remembered that when I had my apartment renovated.

Reactions: tod
Back