PREMIUM STUDIO APT for rent by owner Fully furnished (QUALITY/PRICE)

citygirl

Registered
Hi All: A very close friend of mine owns several apartments in Palermo, Puerto Madero and San Telmo and he is renting them directly. You can see pics of the apartments here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjaEUhb0kHw
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/slideshow/22351563
If you are interested, you can email him at aptsbuear@gmail. or send me a message and I'll put you in touch with him.

The studio is gorgeous and is located in Palermo Botanico. It is brand-new and fully furnished. It has flat-screen tv, hardwood floors, leather sofa bed, table, chairs, cooking supplies, wi-fi, ample closets, microwave, sheets, towels, etc. All you need to bring are your clothes.

The studio is ideally located in Botanico between Ave.Libertador and Ave. Las Heras, just a few blocks from the US embassy. The apartment building is very secure and has an elevator. The apartment is near the zoo and the parks where you can spend the afternoons walking, running or just enjoying the outdoors. The Evita museum is around the corner if you want to visit or simply take a coffee in the lovely café. The main transportation hub of Plaza Italia is walking distance from the apartment and many of the major bus lines run on Ave.Las Heras. The neighborhood is filled with restaurants and bars and is a quiet oasis in the busy city but within minutes of subway, bus and taxis.

This apartment is offered directly from the owner – no hidden brokers fees or administrative costs. The rent is $699 USD per month for a long-term lease and includes all (expenses ,tv, cable, phone, wifi, expenses, abl). Electricity is not included in rent - the estimated cost is 10 USD per month depending on usage.

Rates
Weekly U$S 310
1 Month U$S 699

Attachments

• ASWL1.jpg
    ASWL1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 26
  • ASWL2.jpg
    ASWL2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 21
  • ASWL3.jpg
    ASWL3.jpg