Preschools And Or Elementary Schools In Recoleta/palermo

momma_lux

Registered
Hello! I am moving to BsAs in the near future and I need to find a pre-school for my 3 year old and, assuming we are there a couple of years, she'll need an elementary school. I hate commutes and prefer to walk everywhere I can so I'd like to find an apartment near a good school and my husband's office. Can anyone suggest/recommend some good schools in Palermo/Recoletta/Barrio Norte? If we are there longer than 2 years I'll consider the American School but it looks like quite a hike--if I can avoid this, I will!

Hi momma_lux -- I can't recommend any specifically in those zones but have a look for the Buenos Aires Mummy Group on Facebook -- you should be able to get some good answers there. Suerte!

There's preschools everywhere in Recoleta and Palermo. Jardin Infantil? I'm sure you will have several to choose from within a 4 square block area of where you live. The're always hogging the sidewalk when the school day ends...

Thanks! I've sent a request to the BA Mummy Group! And thanks Joe--we look forward to crowding up the sidewalks sometime soon!

Back