President De la Rua Passed Away

Here's the NYTimes obit of Mr. De La Rua.
He inherited the totally corrupt legacy of Peronist President Menem.
De La Rua got stuck with the Menem 1P to 1dollar scheme that was doomed from the start.
When the Peronist caught De La Rua trying to bribe some senators they went right after him.
So the country got more totally corrupt Peronist leadership afterward. Kirchner & Fernandez.
Last year the Peronist tried to stage a coup to get rid of President Macri with the same violent tactics but failed.
Menem was tried and convicted for his crimes but never went to prison.
Now the Wicked Witch of the South is trying to come back as a VP candidate.
Macri is far from perfect but as we approach election time It's good to remind future voters what kind of people Peronist leaders are.

Last edited:
Here's the NYTimes obit of Mr. De La Rua.
He inherited the totally corrupt legacy of Peronist President Menem.
De La Rua got stuck with the Menem 1P to 1dollar scheme that was doomed from the start.
When the Peronist caught De La Rua trying to bribe some senators they went right after him.
So the country got more totally corrupt Peronist leadership afterward. Kirchner & Fernandez.
Last year the Peronist tried to stage a coup to get rid of President Macri with the same violent tactics but failed.
Menem was tried and convicted for his crimes but never went to prison.
Now the Wicked Witch of the South is trying to come back as a VP candidate.
Macri is far from perfect but as we approach election time It's good to remind future voters what kind of people Peronist leaders are.

Right. DLR was bribing at the Congress but the corrups were the peronist? Right!

And he inherit a pesada herencia too?

Right. DLR was bribing at the Congress but the corrups were the peronist? Right!

And he inherit a pesada herencia too?

I am sure you might be a great lawyer but it seems to me you lack discernment in so aspects of understanding. A little more persnismo and this country really goes down. You're at the doorstep of destruction question is, are Argentines even close to understanding that? Oh, there is always a crisis wait till one that takes you down for 2 decades hits. There will not be anyone wanting to immigrate in that scenario and that is for sure. You will go belly up broke overnight, to mark my words.

I am sure you might be a great lawyer but it seems to me you lack discernment in so aspects of understanding. A little more persnismo and this country really goes down. You're at the doorstep of destruction question is, are Argentines even close to understanding that? Oh, there is always a crisis wait till one that takes you down for 2 decades hits. There will not be anyone wanting to immigrate in that scenario and that is for sure. You will go belly up broke overnight, to mark my words.

It is ridiculous to defend DLR when his state of siege produced 37 deaths while he did nothing to avoid the 2001 crisis.
It is ridiculous to demonice the peronist when MM copied the worst or it: the the persecution and imprisonment of political opponents.

I know very well what happened with DLR because I was part of the dream team who sent to Jail the 3 biggest fish of the Federal Police Santos, Gaudiero and Andreozzi, the Minister of Internal affaires Mathov and acchieved DLR to be interrogated as a criminal for the deaths of the 12/20/2001.

The issue here is the totalitarianism and you find it in Cambiemos with MM and at the Peronism with Pichetto.

You like it or not, CFK respects the National Constitution.

It is ridiculous to defend DLR when his state of siege produced 37 deaths while he did nothing to avoid the 2001 crisis.
It is ridiculous to demonice the peronist when MM copied the worst or it: the the persecution and imprisonment of political opponents.

I know very well what happened with DLR because I was part of the dream team who sent to Jail the 3 biggest fish of the Federal Police Santos, Gaudiero and Andreozzi, the Minister of Internal affaires Mathov and acchieved DLR to be interrogated as a criminal for the deaths of the 12/20/2001.

The issue here is the totalitarianism and you find it in Cambiemos with MM and at the Peronism with Pichetto.

You like it or not, CFK respects the National Constitution.

I think your post just proved my point. She respects corruption, manipulating the poor, and doping people like with propaganda. As I posted you lack discernment and it shows BIG TIME!

I think your post just proved my point. She respects corruption, manipulating the poor, and doping people like with propaganda. As I posted you lack discernment and it shows BIG TIME!

Corruption. Right. MM’s is the most corrupt government in the AR history. Michetti used to sleep embraced to plastic garbage black bags full of undeclared money at home. Explain that.
You assert that she respects corruption. Ok. Let’s talk about the bags of money of Lopez: the money came from Obedrech and obedrech in Argentina is Macri:
The Federal Justice found zero undeclared money from CFK but there are dozens of undeclared bank accounts from MM. Everytime they try to investigate her, dirty money appears but from MM.
You assert she manipulates poors while he is a factory of poor and manipulated them lying in all campaign promises while he has a troll army to spread fake news to manipulate people. WTF are you talking about?

Back