President De la Rua Passed Away

He used to live around the corner from me. I remember when he was mayor. I saw him many mornings leaving his flat and getting into a car. I thought he should not have given up the Presidency so easily; he certainly didn't have Maduro's fighting spirit. Also his wife left him so things didn't work out too well for him.

He used to live around the corner from me. I remember when he was mayor. I saw him many mornings leaving his flat and getting into a car. I thought he should not have given up the Presidency so easily; he certainly didn't have Maduro's fighting spirit. Also his wife left him so things didn't work out too well for him.

Well, there were 39 deaths before he escaped in an helicopter. The differency wih Maduro is that nobody wanted DLR to continue while Maduro has a strong internal support.

Well, there were 39 deaths before he escaped in an helicopter. The differency wih Maduro is that nobody wanted DLR to continue while Maduro has a strong internal support.
Can we say Maduro has strong corrupt sinister international support, I think that spells it a bit more clearly.

Bla. You like it or not, there is a lot of people in Venezuela who supports Maduro. And Maduro’s opposition has a corrupt sinister international (CIA) support.

Bla. You like it or not, there is a lot of people in Venezuela who supports Maduro. And Maduro’s opposition has a corrupt sinister international (CIA) support.

and Maduro has a lot more sinister Cuban support

True but also true that he was weak.

Yea it is such a wonderful they are fleeing all over the place to escape. Bosts the highest murder rate. And on and on so blah back. The only ones supporting him on his free ride hand out bus.

He dreams of Cristina and worships Nestor. A true Peronista

Back