Printer, wireless router, etc for sale

random

Registered
I am moving and have several things for sale: HP printer with (unopened) laser cartridge, linksys wireless router, iPod speakers, balance board for Nintendo wii. All reasonably priced!

If you are interested, send me a PM.

tried to PM you but you don't seem to be set up for that.

possibly interested in the printer (model?? price?? photo??) and the speakers. perhaps you could PM me?

You're right --- I can't get the PM to work, either! Sorry about that...

Photos are at https://picasaweb.google.com/BJRinSA/EnVenta#

The HP printer has not been heavily used, the printer cartridge is brand-new from the US (I can't bring it back to the US with me even in checked baggage now --- printer cartridges are not allowed ever since a rigged cartridge was found on a cargo plane).

Asking 400 pesos or best offer for both the printer and the cartridge. You can e-mail me at bjrinsa (at) gmail.com

Speakers were about US $100 new a year or so ago. Not very powerful, but fine for desktop speakers for the iPod. Includes adaptors for the different kinds of iPods.
Best offer.

The wireless router and the speakers are still available. Price for each is 100 pesos or best offer.

Do the speakers say anything about iPhone compatibility (I don't mean the adaptor, but that with some accessories the phone gets/causes interference).

No, but it's odd that you should ask that. Actually there is a sort of buzzing sound if the speakers are plugged that alerts me seconds in advance that I am getting a cell phone call! Not really interference with the call, though.

Back