Printing out a CV

Zenobia

Registered
Hi. I have to print out copies of my resume/Curriculum vitae to get a job. I've had some negative experiences in locutorios before. For example, I once spent an hour using the internet and couldn't print out any of my research because the printer was broken and they only had one printer. In the United States, I would just load the 3 in 1 copier/scanner/printer that takes up half my desk at home with expensive resume paper and it would be easy. Unfortunately, large electronics don't travel so well, so I didn't bring that with me. I am fluent in Spanish, but still have trouble explaining myself in unfamiliar situations.
Is there some place I could go to that definitely has a working printer with enough ink in it?

Zenobia said:
Hi. I have to print out copies of my resume/Curriculum vitae to get a job. I've had some negative experiences in locutorios before. For example, I once spent an hour using the internet and couldn't print out any of my research because the printer was broken and they only had one printer. In the United States, I would just load the 3 in 1 copier/scanner/printer that takes up half my desk at home with expensive resume paper and it would be easy. Unfortunately, large electronics don't travel so well, so I didn't bring that with me. I am fluent in Spanish, but still have trouble explaining myself in unfamiliar situations.
Is there some place I could go to that definitely has a working printer with enough ink in it?

Is your work in a standard format and on a memory stick? Couldn't you take the memory stick into one of the many multi-tasking copy shops and ask them to print it for you? I get great service from one near the LSM station in Villa Devoto but that's probably a bit far out of town for you.

Back