Professional Californian Deep Tissue Massage Therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

okworks

Registered
I offer in call and outcall service for professional Deep Tissue and Sports Massage Therapy. I have been a practicing massage therapist for eight years in California U.S.A. working under a Doctor of Chiropractic and running my own outcall business. My style incorporates many modalities including Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Facilitated Stretching, PNF, and ART. Each session is unique and designed specifically to meet each clients individual needs.

I use 100% cotton flannel sheets on my full sized massage table with a padded face rest. For your health and safety I only use all natural, unscented, and hypoallergenic Biotone Deep Tissue massage lotion.

Either I bring my table, sheets, and lotion to you for a session in the comfort and privacy of your own home, or you come to my studio in Almagro.

Available Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Scheduling far in advance can be arranged

Prices:

In Calls (in Almagro)
$100/ 60 minutes

$150/ 90 minutes

$200/120 minutes

Out Calls (your home)
$150/ 60 minutes

$220/ 90 minutes

$300/ 120 minutes

Prices are in pesos and include travel expenses and time. Payments through PayPal can be set up and payments can be made in dollars if you wish.

Give the gift of massage! Gift certificates available.

Please contact me with any questions or comments you might have at 11-4195-9561 or at [email protected] Thank You. -Owen

ATTN: This is strictly Professional non-sexual massage by a male massage therapist.

Hi Owen,

Can you give me an idea of your prices as I could so with some help to keep my back flexible.

Thanks

Miles

Thanks Owen!!!

And to anyone who is considering this service:
This was the best massage I’ve had since I moved here! I practice martial arts and tend to end up with my shoulders and back in a knot. I’ve been trying out different massage therapists for well over a year but this is the first time I felt like any progress was made. Usually the massages feel nice but two or three days later I am already feeling the same pain and stiffness again. After my massage with Owen Kelly I felt like I regained enough flexibility to make stretching on my own effective again and I have not yet experienced the headaches or back pain that were bringing me down. I also liked his technique. I like deeper massages, but have had trouble with masseuses that lose their tact when they try to increase pressure. Kelly’s technique was both constant and deep. He seemed very sensitive to what worked for me. I felt very comfortable during the entire experience. All and all I highly recommend this service. There are cheaper massages available in Buenos Aires, but not better deals.

Any other recommendations? It seems Owen is on vacation for a month, and Louise is moving to florida...my back is killing me and I want to get a deep tissue massage. I emailed someone on craigslist and she quoted $200 for 1 hour 15 minutes. It sounds like a gringo price, I'm a student so something cheaper would really help. But I'm kind of getting desperate at this point, I can barely sit in class.

My spanish is muy basico, so I'd prefer a therapist who can speak English.

$200 is definitively gringo pricing. Owen's prices seem to be the going rate in Bs As as far as I can tell.

It seems impossible to get a therapeutic massage in Bs As. I was hit by a car eight years ago and have chronic back pain that needs regular attention, but I have simply given up finding anyone here.

Owen: Post a note when you're back in town and I'll schedule a session with you.

Neil

Neil

Denver said:
$200 is definitively gringo pricing. Owen's prices seem to be the going rate in Bs As as far as I can tell.

It seems impossible to get a therapeutic massage in Bs As. I was hit by a car eight years ago and have chronic back pain that needs regular attention, but I have simply given up finding anyone here.

Owen: Post a note when you're back in town and I'll schedule a session with you.

Neil

Neil

You should try acupuncture for your chronic back pain.

I emailed her back to say that I was a student and $200 wasn't in my budget, and we worked out a fair deal. My appointment is on monday and I'll let you guys know how it is!

Denver said:

Neil

Neil

Hello Neil, I just wanted to mention that I am back in town now, give me a call if you would like some body work. I hope you had a nice summer. -Owen K. 11-4195-9561

I am still here in BA taking massage clients. If you are looking for effective therapeutic massage in the privacy of your own home please consider giving me a call. Thank you and take care. -Owen # 11-4195-9561

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back