Professional Therapist (Behavioral Therapy)

ftheprofit

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for a professional Therapist in Buenos Aires to help me develop a behavior Training program.
Please contact me if you are a Therapist or if you know one in BA.

Thank you,

Im a PhD.in Psychology. My experience includes managing and developing different programs. I think I can help you. Call me if you want to discuss your project. 1534274385

Hi, I am actually a professional behavioral therapist and have been working with children with disabilities for 12 years, and I have a bachelor degree in Psychology. I was trained as an ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis) therapist which is the most effective behavioral modification program today. I also have a lot of experience working with speech and occupational therapists who aid the deficiency of ABA.

I´m currently living in Hong Kong, after a year of volunteering in Peru (also worked as a pschologist and therapist), and I´m looking into relocating in Buenos Aires. I am seriously looking for an to opportunity to do that. I´m very experienced in what I do, and extremely good with kids. So it would be great if I can share my professional knowledge and work in Buenos Aires!

my email is [email protected], skype is [email protected]

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi guys, I'm also very familiar with Behavior Training Programs. I'm an ABA student as well. By the way, Ryan- Where did you go to school for ABA? Anyway, i would like to hear about the project. I'm currently living in Buenos Aires.

Hi eschal, that´s really cool! I majored in psychology back in univ., and then i worked for autism partnership where i had received ABA trainings.

i would like to know if it is very demanding to have psychology professional in buenos aires? many thx!

There tons of psychologist here (more than any other city) but not behaviorlist. More mental, conversational fluff. As far as autism treatment, imagine the US back in the 60's,70's...that's how Autism is treated here. I believe that you would find work here, argies will try anything, they are pretty open minded.

wow! that´s incredible! no wonder when i was in mendoza a couple months ago, they had no idea what I do!!! it´s just amazing they are still treating Autism the old old way, and sounds like there should be some reform. my impression when i was in argentina was that freud´s stuff is pretty dominant, and there are a lot of rooms for more viable treatment options for various problems and disorders. well, thanks so much for your info, eschal! Do you know in which websites or channels I can start looking for work? I did some google search and stuff but didn´t find much. and where did u learn ABA? thanks!

While it's been a year since there's been a reply to this forum, I was wondering if there is any new information.

I'm looking for an ABA-trained aide to assist my 8-year old son in school after we arrive in BA in June. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

I read this post with interest as I am a music therapist with nearly 6 years experience working with children with autism, often providing therapy to those who were also receiving ABA therapy. I would like to hear more about the therapy provided for those with autism here in BsAs.

Back