Professional Videographer‏ HD Video Premier Pro

Thecontractman

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for a professional videographer to help tutor (kick start) my girlfriend with learning the absolute basics – the camera is JVC-HM100 and editing software Premier Pro CS4 and After Effects.. looking for someone who speaks English and Spanish – for 3 x days intensive training – PAID of course .. we are in San Telmo – Buenos Aires
Thanks
Paul

Hello,

I just added myself to the group today. I am from the States and currently live and teach English here in BA. My background consists of multimedia. I at one time did corporate video as well as web creation and desktop publishing. To keep up with my skills I am proposing to the company I provide courses for some eLearning materials which consist of videos, on-line testing, flash, etc....

I use all the Adobe products and own a HDV hand held camera with tripod and basic audio equipment. I am curious to learn more what you are proposing.

Kevin

[email protected]

Hola Paul, a very good friend of mine is a professional with wide experience in the field requested. You can contact him at [email protected]

Back