Prorroga Residencia Temporaria - Police Record HELP

MNE

Registered
Has anyone had to renew there temporary residence recently? I am trying to renew my temporary residence and the first part of the process including document submission is now entirely online. The system does not seem to distinguish between 1st time request and a prorroga. Therefore it is asking me to submit a copy of the police record of my country of origin which seems absurd considering I have had to provide that with my first residence request and I have not lived outside of Argentina since. Does anyone know whether this is really required and if yes, whether they accept the same document (dated January 2018) or whether I will have to request it again (and translate, apostilled, translated and legalise it again )? Thanks

Does anyone know if this is indeed true, that in Radex they are now asking for a new police report from your country of origin for a renewal/Prórroga?
Or if they will accept the original?

Has anyone had to renew there temporary residence recently? I am trying to renew my temporary residence and the first part of the process including document submission is now entirely online. The system does not seem to distinguish between 1st time request and a prorroga. Therefore it is asking me to submit a copy of the police record of my country of origin which seems absurd considering I have had to provide that with my first residence request and I have not lived outside of Argentina since. Does anyone know whether this is really required and if yes, whether they accept the same document (dated January 2018) or whether I will have to request it again (and translate, apostilled, translated and legalise it again )? Thanks
They should, the difference is before they didn’ t ask for it if you were already 2 years here.

Does anyone know if this is indeed true, that in Radex they are now asking for a new police report from your country of origin for a renewal/Prórroga?
I just got out of sector D of building 6 of Migraciones. The system does not distinguish between a renewal and a change of category. If it's a renewal, you just upload a blank sheet of paper where it asks for a police report from your country of origin. The blank sheet of paper is so there's something in the system where that document is suppose to be, I imagine.

Back