Pub to watch rugby

tedder

Registered
Hi I'm new here in BsAs and am trying to sort out a pub to watch rugby. Anybody know of a place around town to catch Heineken Cup, Super 14, and the upcoming 6 Nations matches?

Cheers,

Ted

We went to Shoeless Joes in Recoleta to see the World Cup, not sure if they play other games. Otherwise try Locos de Football behind Recoleta cemetery they may play them. Otherwise San Isidro Rugby Club could be worth a try.

Good luck.

So did you find the perfect rugby spot in Buenos Aires?

I am looking for it for the saturday 'crunch'!

Thxs
Paul

The Gibraltar could be good - .... (Peru 895, San Telmo).... Usally quiet on a Saturday afternoon, unless Liverpool or Man Utd are on TV (They play sunday this weekend).....

We watched the Ireland v France game in The Alamo, but not the best unless its US Sport to be honest, I've watched the rest of the games at home, except the Italy game as I was in Uruguay at the time...

Anyone lese any ideas?

Thank you Liam,

Except better proposition, I am going to try The Gribaltar!
Gracias!

if there is an audience for the Crunch, count me in (Liam : this time I'll get to bed early !)

I'll be in there tonight, and will check that they will have it on for both games (The important two I mean!).... One thing for cure, the place will be open, usally opens around 1 on a Saturday....

Ireland v Scotland ko at 2 pm (BA Time)
France v England ko at 4:45 pm

Back