Public Primary School in BA?

Hola, qué onda!

I will be studying abroad in BA for the upcoming spring semester (2020) with my 10 year old son who will be in 5th grade. I've been researching schools in the area and although I would love to send him to a fancy bilingual private school, son demasiado caros. Entonces, I was wondering if anyone has experience with BA public schools and can offer me some advice and guidance as to how to go about the registration process. Or perhaps there is a private school that is a bit more affordable which I haven't found yet? Either way, I definitely want my son to be taking classes in Spanish and expect him to be fluent by the end of the semester. He is a beginner at the moment and we speak Spanglish in the house a veces but nowhere near the fluency I would like for him. Basically any advice on how to register my son for an affordable school is welcome. I am also open to alternative methods such as tutors, etc.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help and look forward to the responses,
-Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

did you end up finding a school for your son? Saw your post just now and I’m planning on moving as well. Just trying to gather as much information as I can. Thank you!

Back