Puppy for Adoption!

Dylana

Registered
Hi there!

I rescued a doggy about 3 months ago, and am looking for a forever home for him.

Charlieee is one of the sweetest, most hermoso, greatest dogs I have ever known and I am hoping to find him a family who will love him as dearly as I do.

He is a little over 10 kilos, a little over a year old, and in great health. He is extremely chill (loves to cuddle) but also has a ton of energy so definitely needs to exercise daily.

Here's the link to a note I made on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/note.php?note_id=10150238106297655

I am leaving BA soon(ish) so please message me ASAP if you're interested.

Love and light,

Dylana

Hi! I just moved here and live in Recoleta, but will be going to school and like to go out at night. I have no problem taking him on walks and such but wonder if he would be okay at home for several hours during the day while im in Palermo for class.

Dylana, best of luck finding a forever home. If you aren't able to as you get closer to leaving, you have some other options. It all depends on where you are going once you leave here. Assuming you aren't headed next for a quarantine country like AU, UK, etc, I've found that in doing animal rescue in Argentina, if it's a specific animal you care about, you are often better finding a home elsewhere for it simply due to factors like mandatory vaccinations, etc, that other countries have that aren't required here. Email me if you need any networking assistance.

He's a cutie, but we already have 6 rescues in the family.

I see at least 10 strays everytime we leave the house - it's heartbreaking.

Back