Qoute Function

ghost

Registered
The quote function is not working. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Try a different browser. This recently happened to Hybrid-Ambassador and switching browsers worked for him.

I never understood the multiquote button, what is it for? I m very dork with computer stuff in general and I dont know of quoting and linking (while wrting, when you overwrite the link) is something I always wanted to learn.

No

Try a different browser.
Try a different browser. This recently happened to Hybrid-Ambassador and switching browsers worked for him.
I never understood the multiquote button, what is it for? I m very dork with computer stuff in general and I dont know of quoting and linking (while wrting, when you overwrite the link) is something I always wanted to learn.

You press it on each post you wish to quote and then click reply to all and all the quotes appear in the reply box like so.

You press it on each post you wish to quote and then click reply to all and all the quotes appear in the reply box like so.

Ok thanks, and do you know how to write over the link?

Yeah, I dont know how to say it :mad:
Dont know if exists even a word for this....told you Im a dork

when you put a link but instead of the link itself, www.whatever.com/716&twer%$$ what appears is your words... you like overwrite the actual link and with your words.... so it goes to the page when you click in it, but the thing that shows...

sorry my english is not that good as well.... does not help :(

Hope you understood something

Back