Qualified accountant with Spanish looking for work

ebrizz

Registered
Hello,

About me:
I am an Irish expat who is planning to move outside of Buenos Aires and I am looking for employment opportunities that would allow me to work from home. I am open to travelling into Buenos Aires but given that I will be moving about 3 1/2 hrs from Capital, this would be restricted to once a week or every two weeks as required. I have my own laptop, skype equipment and high speed internet connection from home.

Work Experience:
I am a top 4 qualified CA, with five years accounting/audit experience in London and I have also been working for the past year as an IFRS consultant and auditor here in BA for one of the top accounting & consultancy firms. Before training as an accountant I was a finance analyst for South America and Europe for two years and I have also experience in production & cost accounting for film and TV production.

Key Skills:
· Qualified CA with 4 year´s post qualified experience
· Great attention to detail, highly organised and flexible
· Working experience in Spanish & French (International Business and Modern Languages Graduate)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Lotus Notes, Vista, PowerPoint, Excel, Minitab, Datastream, Access 1997, SPSS 9.0 para Windows, SPSS y Internet
· Highly professional with great communication and presentation skills.

If you are searching for someone with these skills, perhaps some remote assistance with data analysis/accounting/admin please send me a PM.

Thank you,

Back