Question about Portuguese language study in BsAs

WindyCityJames

Registered
Does anyone have any suggestions on private tutors or group classes for a beginning Portuguese language student? Thanks!

I am currently taking portuguese classes at UBA’s language lab, but their next semester stars in August.

You could checkout CUI, classes start June 4th: http://www.cui.edu.ar (the site is in spanish)

My current teacher offers private tutoring. She is brazilian and speaks portuguese the entire class...you are forced to learn no matter what.
The following is her contact info, if you want to check her availability/prices/etc:
Fernanda Batista
[email protected]
15 6622 5280

Thanks

I just took an intensive course at Casa Do Brasil. I thought it was worthwhile and fairly inexpensive.

I took courses at UBA as well for Portuguese and they were very helpful.

My friend took portuguese at CUI becuase they offered an intensive option which I wish I had done.

Also my brother in law I think used Casa do Brasil and really enjoyed that. So basically all three are good options so look at all those schedules and see what works best for you

Private classes are the way to go if you're serious about learning the language. James, if you're interested, PM me for the info of the tutor I used. He's a native speaker of course.

Back