Quilmes Craft Beer Festival

Condor

Registered
Went to the first session of the Fiesta de la cerveza artesanal at Quilmes last night - the second session is tonight from, I believe, 7pm until midnight.
There are about 10 different craft brewers attending or represented, most of which are from BsAs province, including:
Coleman
Chulebier
Santa Coloma
Berlina
Alemana
Barba Roja
La Reserva
Centurion
Neffer and
Tutenbeer.
Beer was typically selling at $10-15 for 330ml, $15-20 for 500ml and $30 for a litre. All the bars were happy to serve, small free tasters.
There is live music and there are another, approx, 10 food stalls, that tend to be themed to a different nation's food i.e. Spanish, German, Uruguayan etc.
There is no admission fee, there is plenty of free parking and a respectable number of buses running down to the riverside, where the event is being held. If going down Otamendi (from centre of Quilmes), then the event is to your right, when you reach the riverside, alternatively, if coming off the Autopista at the Quilmes turning, you go around the roundabout, back under the Autopista and down Espana to the river front - the event is to your left on the river side.
It could be cool later, so a jacket might be a good idea.

Condor said:
Went to the first session of the Fiesta de la cerveza artesanal at Quilmes last night - the second session is tonight from, I believe, 7pm until midnight.
There are about 10 different craft brewers attending or represented, most of which are from BsAs province, including:
Coleman
Chulebier
Santa Coloma
Berlina
Alemana
Barba Roja
La Reserva
Centurion
Neffer and
Tutenbeer.
Beer was typically selling at $10-15 for 330ml, $15-20 for 500ml and $30 for a litre. All the bars were happy to serve, small free tasters.
There is live music and there are another, approx, 10 food stalls, that tend to be themed to a different nation's food i.e. Spanish, German, Uruguayan etc.
There is no admission fee, there is plenty of free parking and a respectable number of buses running down to the riverside, where the event is being held. If going down Otamendi (from centre of Quilmes), then the event is to your right, when you reach the riverside, alternatively, if coming off the Autopista at the Quilmes turning, you go around the roundabout, back under the Autopista and down Espana to the river front - the event is to your left on the river side.
It could be cool later, so a jacket might be a good idea.

Thank you for the post!! We're heading down there today...

Back