Re: Cablevision/Fibertel....rate reduction for users of their service(s)

I am set and not looking to add any other device. I don't have a clue about the KODI add-ons. Originally I downloaded the software online but couldn't make heads or tails how to install it. So on my last trip to SF my son gave me a USB flash drive with everything already installed and step-by-step instructions on how to navigate the program. Works like charm,,,and it's free! Prior to that I had compiled on my own an extensive list of free websites where I can also watch series/films produced in many countries and available with English and Spanish subtitles. I continue to use those websites from time to time.
I'm familiar with Pirate's Bay and EZTV - that's it. Are there better sites? Wish I had a tech-savvy son....!

AFAIK, PB is a search engine for torrents downloads. Try RARBG.COM.
Not familiar with EZTV but try PlutoTV for streaming.
Other popular sites are Cuevana and Seriesjonkies.
For movie DVDs my sources are Tododvdfull and Updvd. Top quality DVD5.
All sorts of downloads Allyoulike.com

Iz

I got 25-35% discounts on Fibertel service for several years in Buenos Aires. After the initial discount expired I called in asking for a discount and they said they didn't currently have any promotions so I said please go ahead and cancel my service, they transfer you to a retention department that asks about why you want to cancel the service and offer a 10-15% discount for another 6 months. The secret is to keep saying no no it is still too expensive and "finalize" canceling the service. In the next 7-10 days they both call you offering bigger discounts and you get popups when you use internet offering 25-35% discount with a button to accept the offer. It's a bit annoying to have to do this every 6 months, but it works like a charm every time.

Back