Real Estate Agent Licensing

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
Anyone have recommendations for real estate agent licensing programs here in Buenos Aires. I was quite surprised to learn that it takes 2 years for the courses. In every US state it is about 3 months of classes and then the board exam.

Thanks in advance.

GS

I went ICI, it's where must martillero get there license here in capital.

http://www.ici.edu.ar

Anyone have recommendations for real estate agent licensing programs here in Buenos Aires. I was quite surprised to learn that it takes 2 years for the courses. In every US state it is about 3 months of classes and then the board exam.

Thanks in advance.

GS
Will you open an inmobiliaria specializing in renting / selling to expats/foreigners?

Will you open an inmobiliaria specializing in renting / selling to expats/foreigners?

Yes, that is one of the things we are thinking about. I currently specialize in working with foreign owners in selling their properties. We are very busy at the moment. :)

Yes I definitely would. Much better that to have to deal with an Argentinian who insists on these silly garantes (silly when dealing with an expat / foreigner).

The problem is with GS the guarantee would only be payable in 12-packs of Dr Pepper. Could be more expensive than just plain pesos.

Ah so that explains the name change. Moreno's still hot on your trail...

Back