Real Madrid Vs. Barcelona Viewing Locations

John1017

Registered
Does anyone know where I can catch this game, I imagine most places with TVs would be willing to change channel to let me watch. Does anyone know what channel this will be on here in Argentina..?

No need to. Go to Rodriguez Pena between Santa Fe and Arenales, There's a bar there that always shows important sporting events, soccer, NBA finals, NFL Playoffs....

Does anyone know where I can catch this game, I imagine most places with TVs would be willing to change channel to let me watch. Does anyone know what channel this will be on here in Argentina..?

Pretty much any bar will be showing this if its got a tv considering there will be 3 Argentines on the pitch. Think its on espn as its not listed on fox sports.

Looks like the game will be on directv channel 611, I'll try to find a nice place around alto Palermo, if any other Real Madrid fans would like to join me let me know of a good place around alto Palermo and we can cheer Real Madrid on and watch them beat barca.

Good luck finding Madrid fans in the land of Messi. And good luck in general too, you'll need it (being a Real Madrid fan). :D

Lots of Madrid fans. Especially because they tend to have players who used to play in Argentina. (Though since Higuaín departed the capital city, it's not the same.)

Barcelona does have Mascherano, so some River fans might be pulling for them.

Back