Reasons For The Trump Monster -Today's Washington Post.

Noesdeayer

Registered
How political decay in the U.S.fuelled Trump's rise by David Ignatius in today's March 16,2016
Washington Post .
Don't miss it.Please comment later
It can also be read online on the Buenos Aires Herald's web page

ejcot en argentine:
Sorry. At 74 and woefully compurter illiterate, I must admit that I don't know how to do that.

Noesdeayer on December 15th, 2015:

"[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]This is the first time in U.S. history that the Lunatic Fringe has emerged so conspicuously in the U.S..Without going into the reasons behind it,I don't believe being exageratingly alarmist helps at all. What does help is a fortification of democratic values.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] In any nation you are going to find a lot of "nut cases".The U.S. has about 330 million people. So you.re going to get X# of screwballs.But from that to think that Trump will be elected president,in my view, is a way too big jump. "[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]The odds of Trump being elected president of the United States are not bad, and are improving by the minute. [/background]

Here is the said link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-rise-of-trump-brought-to-you-by-the-decay-of-americas-institutions/2016/03/10/ca6438b4-e6f2-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html

The main difference between Trump and most mainstream politicians (from both GOP and Democratic party) is that he openly says what many of them just imply or infer.

Trump can only win if he finds a Hair Solution, a new hairpiece or a transplant.
:rolleyes:

He represents sort of la Cicolina or Bepe Grillo of American Politics from the 5 Stelle movement in Italy, the Podemos in Spain , or the Greek Syriza, and now the Alternative for Deutschland . Angry voters. Trump follows the friend-foe populistic principles, finding a visible enemy

2016-03-10T040607Z_01_FAY117_RTRIDSP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg

The classic comb over!

This goes way beyond the classic combover. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to deconstruct it.

Two months ago, my thread on Trump was yanked from hot topics and relegated to the back pages gulag known as "international politics.," as it was not relevant to life in Argentina. What has happened in 60 days?

Back