Recent experience with Aerobox?

Rob S

Registered
Has anyone had any recent experience with Aerobox or Tiendamia?

I need a product delivered that I would rather not have tied up in aduana. Aerobox claims 7 day delivery with no financial liability to either AFIP or aduana; any fees of which I presume Aerobox covers as part of their fee.

Basically, as the product is available on Amazon, I am trying to decide if Aerobox or Tiendamia is the better option. Anyone's experience will be quite appreciated. Thanks.

I've used both, and Aerobox is cheaper, but usually takes longer than 7 days.

I actually have some items there now/on their way from Amazon.

Thanks Quilombo. I'll go ahead and place the order.

When you receive your package, can you let us know how everything went, and how long it took, were there any problems, etc.?
Quilombo is correct, I need a CUIT / CUIL / CDI; which I don't have. I'll try Tiendamia.

Last edited:
Quilombo is correct, I need a CUIT / CUIL / CDI; which I don't have. I'll try Tiendamia.
If I am correct, the same rule that applies to Aerobox regarding the need to have a CUIT/CUIL/DNI regrding receiving packages sent from abroad also applies to Tiendamia (as well as all other "forwarders").

If I am correct, the same rule that applies to Aerobox regarding the need to have a CUIT/CUIL/DNI regrding receiving packages sent from abroad also applies to Tiendamia (as well as all other "forwarders").
@Rob S Steve is correct; you can use them for dispatches made via Correo Argentino, but NOT via courrier, since people with DNIs (or passports) can use the Puerta a Puerta scheme which these shipments would fall under.

I really don't recommend Correo Argentino given their sticky fingers, and even when they aren't stealing, it takes about 45 days from arrival in the country.

You can get a CDI without residency, but I'm not sure if the procedure is worth the bureaucracy to you.

Screenshot is from Tiendamia

Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 11.48.01.png

Steve, I just registered with Tiendamia and did not see any such requirements. The processing fees though are steep. Attached are the selection and checkout screenshots. The option to recoup 51,914 pesos from AFIP is something which I don't have much confidence in. I'll just buy something locally. Thanks for your response.

Attachments

• Product selection.JPG
    Product selection.JPG
    484.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Checkout.JPG
    Checkout.JPG
    360 KB · Views: 10
Back