Recommendation For All In One Printer Scanner Copier?

Noruega

Registered
I need to buy a compact all in one/multifuncion but I find it difficult to find reviews on the ones available here. I read reviews for some of them, or similar models, on Amazon, but if somebody can recommend me one, that would be great! Preferably no more than 2500 pesos. For personal use.

Staples has the following 13 items, Mercado Libre has more. HP, Epson and Brother seem to be the available brands.

Thanks in advance!!

I have had good luck with the epsons. I have a xp-410 right now, I bought it in the states and brought it down in checked luggage, I dont know if you can get that exact one here- I bought it because it was dual voltage and very small- so it will work here, and was easy to pack- but there are several similar ones on mercado libre- xp-series, they work fine.
Ink is the big expense, but there are places down on corrientes and paraguay that will refill your cartridges cheap.

I bought the HP Officejet Pro 8600 in Argentina, have had if for a year, and have been very happy with it. It's on your staple's list.

If i was to buy a new printer/scanner combo i'd make sure to get a laser printer. It will cost a little more to start with but with the price of printer ink it will work out much much cheaper over time.

Thanks guys, much appreciated! Ejcot, good call on the laser, had not thought about that.

Thanks guys, much appreciated! Ejcot, good call on the laser, had not thought about that.

Its difficult to find a all in one laser printer cum copier cum scanner.

I recommend to buy a cheap but good laser speed printer. And a fast feed scanner, especially if you do lot of scanning. Copier-- I am not sure.

Thanks Ceviche, that is a good point but I scan and print very little, just want to be able to do it once in a while without going to the locutorio, so I am thinking a small combo machine should work for me.

I bought the HP Officejet Pro 8600 in Argentina, have had if for a year, and have been very happy with it. It's on your staple's list.

I also have an HP 8600, and have been highly satisfied with it. That said, I don't print a lot with it - mostly scans and essential photocopies and printing - and it's fairly bulky.

Thanks Ceviche, that is a good point but I scan and print very little, just want to be able to do it once in a while without going to the locutorio, so I am thinking a small combo machine should work for me.

Remember that even if you print very little, the ink cartridge dries out quickly. I had an inkjet to print 7 or 8 pages per months and ended up selling as every two months I had to but a new ink cartridge and I ended up buying a laser printer.

Back