Recommendations for a place to sell electronics, electrodomesticos and furniture

nicoenarg

Registered
Hi,

Does anyone have a recommended place (in Capital or Tigre) where I can sell electronics (computer accessories), electrodomesticos like refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, portable airconditioning unit etc and furniture (bed, couch, reclining chair, dining table etc).

I have googled and I know there are places that buy things in bulk but just looking for a place that someone on this forum may have used.

It doesn't have to be the same place that buys everything, it can be different businesses that deal with each category of items that I am selling.

Thanks!

It is a Top House Portable AC that I bought to use for a couple of days in the coast. Now selling it because it is just taking up space.

Has a remote control (never used) and works for both heating and cooling. Attaching a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 10
An option is hiring an organizer of ferias americanas to publicize and run a sale in your apartment on one day. Organizers set the prices, provide security at the door and staff in the apartment, and charge 20% commission of sales. mariamaranessi.com.ar

An option is hiring an organizer of ferias americanas to publicize and run a sale in your apartment on one day. Organizers set the prices, provide security at the door and staff in the apartment, and charge 20% commission of sales. mariamaranessi.com.ar

Thank you. Did not know about that at all.

It is a Top House Portable AC that I bought to use for a couple of days in the coast. Now selling it because it is just taking up space.

Has a remote control (never used) and works for both heating and cooling. Attaching a couple of pictures.

does it work with refrigerant or is it one of those evaporative coolers?

what type of plug does it have? standard wall plug? need anything run outside for draining condensation?

sorry for a buncha questions, but i'm interested in one for my office. its the only room in my apt without a mini-split unit.

does it work with refrigerant or is it one of those evaporative coolers?

what type of plug does it have? standard wall plug? need anything run outside for draining condensation?

sorry for a buncha questions, but i'm interested in one for my office. its the only room in my apt without a mini-split unit.

No problem at all.

It works with refrigerant. It is an AC, the only difference is its portable and you can move it around.

It has capacity to collect water that you can drain later (I only had to drain it before loading it into the car because the water made it heavier). You need to let the hot air out somehow for which it comes with a hose with window fittings that you can attach to your window.

The plug is the normal Argentine one.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

No problem at all.

It works with refrigerant. It is an AC, the only difference is its portable and you can move it around.

It has capacity to collect water that you can drain later (I only had to drain it before loading it into the car because the water made it heavier). You need to let the hot air out somehow for which it comes with a hose with window fittings that you can attach to your window.

The plug is the normal Argentine one.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

i'll send you a PM!

Back