Recommendations For A Traductor Publico?

Gorilla Monsoon

Registered
Hi all,

Did a search on this but results seem to be 4+ years old...

I'm looking for a traductor publico to translate and legalize some documents for my DNI application (my birth certificate and criminal background check). Someone who is a certified translator from the Colegio de Traductores Públicos.

I'm in Palermo if that makes any difference. Need a fast turnaround.

Thanks in advance for recommendations!

GM

I can give one, lives near Cabrera and Gascon.
PM me and I'll give you details.

Hi all,

Did a search on this but results seem to be 4+ years old...

I'm looking for a traductor publico to translate and legalize some documents for my DNI application (my birth certificate and criminal background check). Someone who is a certified translator from the Colegio de Traductores Públicos.

I'm in Palermo if that makes any difference. Need a fast turnaround.

Thanks in advance for recommendations!

GM

With matters pertaining to translations, its usually easier if you mention the language the document is in and the language that it needs to be translated to. Although the assumption here is that its in English and needs to be translated to Spanish, but it is still just an assumption.

I used Ricardo Mario Chiesa last August and he worked quickly. Google him for his email and phone number. He's located near Congreso, but you also have to go to have the translated FBI report certified at 1834 Corrientes so maybe you can pick it up and get it certified the same day. Don't waste your money on translating your birth certificate, you don't need that for a DNI.

Don't waste your money on translating your birth certificate, you don't need that for a DNI.

He would need that if he were pursuing residence/citizenship by being the child of an Argentine citizen.
We don't know if that is not his case.

Does the Colegio de Traductores Publicos offer an updated list?

Does the Colegio de Traductores Publicos offer an updated list?
Yes, last time I needed some things translated, I simply went to the Colegio, looked at the list, and wrote down the information for everyone near my house. I hired one that lived a block away.

Back