Recommendations For A Traumatologist.

nlaruccia

Registered
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good traumotologo that speaks some English for a friend traveling to Buenos Aires. It doesn't matter which insurance because she'll be paying out of pocket. Thanks. PM if you can.

Dr. Diego Eyharchet is a traumatologist who practices at the Centro Medico de Belgrano (on Ave. Del Libertador in Nunez). He speaks English fluently. Buena onda y todo... I highly recommend him.

The Centro's phone number is 5550-2300. Suerte!

I recommend Clinica del Dr Avanzi, with several branches in town. Dr Avanzi is a well known traumatologist expert in sports (deportologo), professional sport people are his patients, and also run a not for profit clinic, where you ask for an appointment saying which part of the body you need to be seen (knee, hip, etc). Most of the doctors speak fluent English, Dr Avanzi for sure, as he is in international sport traumatologists associations. There is an emergency room at their branch next to Velez Stadium (flores neighbourhood) on Mondays, where you go without an appointment.

I can recommend Dr. Carlos Zublin at the Clinica del Sol. I think that he is an excellent and also a well known orthopedic surgeon. He operated on me and installed 9 screws and a metal plate in each of my arms following an accident. Nearly 100% recovery after one year of PT. I visit him once a year for X-Rays, so far so good.

There is an emergency room at their branch next to Velez Stadium (flores neighbourhood) on Mondays, where you go without an appointment.

I understand that the clinic is on Avellaneda Street,, next to the back of Ferrocarril Oeste Club, close to Primera Junta and not Velez Stadium, which is in Liniers, close to the BA city limit boundaries.

Thank you all for your recommendations. I'm going to call them personally and find out how much they charge out of pocket and set up an appointment for my friend.

I understand that the clinic is on Avellaneda Street,, next to the back of Ferrocarril Oeste Club, close to Primera Junta and not Velez Stadium, which is in Liniers, close to the BA city limit boundaries.
Yes, it is Flores, few meters away from Avellaneda street. on granaderos 300. I am not in soccer stadiums (hehe)

Back