Reese´s Peanut Buttercups Alert.

nikad

Registered
So if you are traveling to Uruguay for leisure, visa, bling, or whatever by Buquebus, you might like the fact that at the Buquebus free shop they are selling Reese´s peanut buttercups, bits, and peanut butter choc bars... we got some and are just spreading the love.

So if you are traveling to Uruguay for leisure, visa, bling, or whatever by Buquebus, you might like the fact that at the Buquebus free shop they are selling Reese´s peanut buttercups, bits, and peanut butter choc bars... we got some and are just spreading the love.

I you were really interested in spreading the love you would have brought back enough to share! :)

Gs ,

But we do share the love you ! Are you out of Dr. Pepper ? I am still hoarding a few cans....

Gs ,

But we do share the love you ! Are you out of Dr. Pepper ? I am still hoarding a few cans....

Not yet. I told my family that you only brought a six-pack. I still have 6 hidden. Which poses an interesting question: Can drug addicts ration their drugs? Hahahaha!

lol I love the need to alert the ability to buy, and hoarding of our beloved American treats.

I'm moving to BA in July and I'm bring 6 x 710ml bottles of Dr. Pepper, a jar of peanut butter, and Reese's Peanut Buttercups.
Anything else I should pack with me?

Back