Reliable Pet-Sitters/places For Dogs

Liveinbaa

Registered
Hi -

My wife and I are going on vacation at some point in late March for a few days, and then for about 2 weeks in April. We have 3 small dogs (2 long haired sausages and 1 "lassie" dog). They don't need to be walked as they use "diapers" in the house, but they do require some attention. So we are looking for one of two things:

1) A reliable individual with a significant number of references who wishes to stay in our home in Belgrano (very nice home) to feed, clean, etc. after the dogs.

2) A really nice service, place, or individual that is not a kennel or anything resembling that which takes care of dogs for people in our situation in a way that we would feel more than comfortable with while away. Again, references etc would be a must.

Please feel free to shoot ideas my way.

Thanks!

Would they not go completely nuts without a bit of exercise? It's a big part of their mental stimulation...option 2 , if it exists, would be best for your dogs.

they don't take walks regularly. only occasionally. one is very old and can barely make it two blocks. they have lived their entire lives as indoor dogs and they're quite happy :)

I have a wonderful experience with Petsventura

I wish I could take them for you while you are gone, but our apartment is quite small for three dogs. I have a Sheltie back in the U.S. that I miss terribly and can't wait to be reunited with in June. I am sure you will find someone to take care of them. Good luck.

Back