Reliable Remise To Ezeiza

sergio

Registered
Can someone recommend a RELIABLE remise for Ezeiza? Thanks

We have used World Car many times. Just be ready 20-30 minutes before your appointment; if they come early and you aren't there, they will leave.

yes taxiezeiza... can book online always reliable..dont try to save 100 pesos get to the airport on time... from the capital.price is 350 all tolls included of course...

I always use a certain remisero. Going to and coming from Ezieza. He doesn't speak English tho. Pm me if you'd like his contact info. He'll take dogs also!

We have used World Car many times. Just be ready 20-30 minutes before your appointment; if they come early and you aren't there, they will leave.

Thank you. They came today a few minutes early. Excellent driver. Very good service.

Has anyone ever organised a remis from Retiro to Ezeiza or know of reliable companies that operate there? I contacted taxiezeiza and they said they couldn't pick me up from there which I understand because it has no obvious place to pick up from.

Tienda Leon has a pick up point in Retiro, you just have to walk across the square and go in front of the Sheraton hotel.
I don't remember any remise in front of Retiro, but there is plenty of taxi. Or you could call any remise service and tell them to pick you up in front of Retiro (estacion ferrocarril)

Back