renovation work needed

thynes23

Registered
Hi, I am looking for a reliable renovation company to do work on an 80m2 commercial location in Belgrano. I am looking for for the work to be started soon, and completed in as short a space of time as possible. Has anybody here had work done, and can recommend somebody?

Jose Luis and his crew have done my house and ofices for last 5 years including rebuild, flooring, usual painting decorating plumbing, electrics etc. He has a good size team and will workends and nights (at extra cost) for rush jobs. He is very in demand but very reliable in terms of good taste and quality of labor. If you`re interested I´ll Pm his details..he`s finishing my house this week!

I am an experienced Irish architect living in Belgrano. I have just renovated a House in Belgrano and have my own team of plumbers, electricians carpententers, metalworker etc. Your are welcome to come have a look at the work and discuss what you would like to do with your apartment the most cost effective way to go about it. My team will be available from next week. Give me a call on 15 3494 0095 and we can arrange to meet.

Back