Rental Prices

oanaflorina

Registered
Hello!
I am moving to BsAs in June and will be looking for a room to rent.

What is the minimum I could expect to pay for a room in a reasonably confortable fully furnished apartment located in a safe neighborhood (for instance in Almagro, as I noticed many people here recommend it)?

I plan to rent a room short term until I get stable financially and then look for a long term rental. I saw that people are advising long term rentals here. How much is the difference between what you pay for a short term and what you pay for the long term?

Thank you! Cheers!!!

What do you mean by get yourself stable financially? Hope you don't mean until you start earning some good coin!! Make sure you bring se usds in cash!!

US$....

or

AR$.....

Is always appreciated to avoid any confusion.

Well, pesos. I understood from the posts here that it is advisable to avoid paying anything in dollars.
And by getting stable financially I do not mean earning good money. I have some savings that should do for 6-8 months, but I want to start earning some money to cover part of my expenses as soon as possible. I will also start a pastry chef course in August which I hope will get me some job within a few months. So what I mean is more like having some sort of guarantee that I will make it in BsAs for longer :D
I hope I'm not overly naive :D

Hello!
I am moving to BsAs in June and will be looking for a room to rent.

What is the minimum I could expect to pay for a room in a reasonably confortable fully furnished apartment located in a safe neighborhood (for instance in Almagro, as I noticed many people here recommend it)?

I plan to rent a room short term until I get stable financially and then look for a long term rental. I saw that people are advising long term rentals here. How much is the difference between what you pay for a short term and what you pay for the long term?

Thank you! Cheers!!!

6-8 months? Have you go a visa for this?
Please do not abuse the immigration policy here ;)

Peso or dollars, every other version is confusing

Most people know that Airbnb prices are in US$ , moreover if a rental per month is listed as $500 could it be pesos...!! for a furnished place :D

Back