Rentas/ ABL tax increase

homeinbuenosaires

Registered
Does anybody know what is going on with the increase that is supposed to be happening with this tax? One was supposed to be able to see what the new rate would be as of Wednesday on the agip.gob.ar website, but I followed the instructions there - entering in codes from my last payment notice - and my taxes seem to be the same (and the result page comes up with today's date).

I'd be delighted to keep paying the same as before but this somehow seems too good to be true! Do any other property owners here have any insight about this?

Thanks.

I believe they are actually sending inspectors out to look at every building. This will probably take more time than they originally planned.

I got sent my ABL a month or so ago, seemed pretty much the same and i got the option to pay the whole year in one go, so doesnt look like they're changing it yet in villa crespo

Fettucini said:
I got sent my ABL a month or so ago, seemed pretty much the same and i got the option to pay the whole year in one go, so doesnt look like they're changing it yet in villa crespo

Don't worry , you will get a supplementary bill.....

We got our supplementary ABL bill yesterday. Ours increased 100% for the apartment and 109% for the park/storage spot. Short notice as the annual option is due April 16th.

The only good news is that the discount for paying the annual bill went from 10% to 20%. Woohoo :(

The new bill is called ABL y Inmobiliaria and mine was Double what I already pay.

Mine was almost double & the bar scan would not work at pagofacil , rapipago. Had to go to Banco Ciuudad & even they had trouble with scanner

thomaso275 said:
Mine was almost double & the bar scan would not work at pagofacil , rapipago. Had to go to Banco Ciuudad & even they had trouble with scanner

I am having the same problem paying it online. The online payment code is the same as the last bill, and PagoMisCuentas.com is not "finding it". Seems they forgot to re-enter the codes or something so it can be paid online. I am going to wait a few days and try again, hopefully it will be fixed before the deadline :mad:

We got a 100% increase in ABL for a studio in Palermo Hollywood. It went from $384,98 to $769,96.

Back