Renting Tent/chairs/etc

citygirl

Registered
This is a long shot but I thought someone might have a family member/friend in the business or know someone good.

I'm getting the estimates for our upcoming auction in April. I need to rent a big tent (10x25/30 meters), chairs, tables, tablecloths, tall tables/puffs, glasses, etc, etc. I am getting the estimates from the company we have used previously but I want to compare prices.

So if anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!

This is a long shot but I thought someone might have a family member/friend in the business or know someone good.

I'm getting the estimates for our upcoming auction in April. I need to rent a big tent (10x25/30 meters), chairs, tables, tablecloths, tall tables/puffs, glasses, etc, etc. I am getting the estimates from the company we have used previously but I want to compare prices.

So if anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!

I know someone, I'll check for their number when I get home

I've got 60 tablecloths (embossed black on black) and 60 matching "tapas" in yellow or red. Send me a pm. I'm probably going to be selling them but could rent them for now.

Lacoqueta - what size are they? The tables are quite long (to seat 10+ people).

They are for large four top square tables in restaurants. But they are oversized, so when I made tables for 12 I would just put two to three overlapping table clothes to make banquet style tables

Ceviche, not going anywhere :) We do an annual auction of our horses, hence why I'm looking for tent, etc.

Lacoqueta - I think I'm all set for tablecloths, the company doing all the glasses, plates, etc. gave us a good estimate. If anything changes, I'll be sure to be in touch!

Back