Rentisa Visa With Existing Capital/simple Cash Balance

lilpaul504

Registered
I've read the requirements and many forms about the rentisa visa and all say that you need "passive income" from some sort of investment or annuity. I must admit that I'm not a financial expert, so I need a little help understanding the details.

I have enough capital now that if spread out over a year would well meet the requirements for the rentisa visa. What will I need to make this work for that particular visa?

That will not work. You need a passive income like a pension that will continue to pay you month after month. You may also use rental properties that are income producing, but that route is more complicated and requires leases to be translated to Spanish, etc.

As an aside, do you know if the Rentisa visa requires payment of tax on world wide assets as do resident visas?

As an aside, do you know if the Rentisa visa requires payment of tax on world wide assets as do resident visas?

If you get a Rentista "visa", this begins as a temporary but full time residency (eventually it converts to a permenant residency) . As such you will be required to pay Argentine taxes on your worldwide assets and income.

Can I purchase a three year annunity? The payments from that should meet the requirements. After the three years, I plan on going for permanent residence.

Say Iam already a Pensioner..showing my Pensioner's monthly checks can I apply for an Argentinean residency?
Anyone here a USoA pensioner that have acquired Argentinean Residencia Definitiva? Please share your experiences.

Back