Repairman / Technician For A Fridge

Eriq

Registered
This really iffed me to bits this week. I have a fridge with a problematic door. Basically, the door is off the hinges and in order to open and close it, I'd have to do some lifting and manoeuvring. It's not even a technical / electrical problem.

So I called 5 different service places who all promised to send their people over at certain different times for the past 3 days. And I've had to cancel a few appointments just to wait for these people. OF COURSE none came as they promised. Not even a call to postpone. Obviously, I'm not exactly surprised with this.

I tried calling the technical service centre (Siemens) but got no answer (shocker! I said sarcastically). I even went to Fellabella to see if they have a technician to recommend to me. But, alas no.

So, after going through the forums here, I saw the last thing mentioned regarding this was some years back. Was wondering if anyone has a good (read: RELIABLE) fridge technician to recommend? I live downtown, just across the streets from Puerto Madero.

Not at wits end, but getting close to it.

Back