Reputable Massage Therapist Needed

adelaide-rob

Registered
Hi all my wife who has recently given birth to our beautiful baby boy is in need of a proffesional massage therapist she is suffering from a sore back sore neck and general stress....recommendations please!!!!!! Many thanks....

I had a massage with Will today, based on the recommendation from this website. Super nice guy, EXCELLENT massage he really got the knots out and has an awesome technique, professional table, and classy apartment. Very high quality and highly recommended!!
Agreed!We have both been to see him now! Cheers......

Hi guys. I am looking for a massage therapist and came across this old post. Anyone out there have any updated recommendations?
Maybe someone that works in the Palermo area?

I had a massage with Will today, based on the recommendation from this website. Super nice guy, EXCELLENT massage he really got the knots out and has an awesome technique, professional table, and classy apartment. Very high quality and highly recommended!!
Where ? Barrio?

Website will not come up for me.

Back